Come watch the Kentucky Derby, enjoy food, cocktails and join me, as one of the judge's for the men's and women's Derby hat and fashion contest! P.S. that picture is from Derby day at the Princess, 4 years ago, when I was 9 months pregnant and a red head!!
Saturday, May 4, 2019 | 1 - 4:30 pm
$119 per person plus tax and service charge
To book, contact Restaurant Reservations at 480.585.2694.
Bring your Southern charm, and we’ll bring the frosty mint juleps.
Join the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess for their annual Kentucky Derby Lawn Party at Michael Mina’s Bourbon Steak. Experience the “fastest two minutes in sports” during the 145th Run for the Roses on plasma screens both indoors and out. Enjoy festive live music, food and drink, a photo booth, lawn games and more. Southern belles and gents, wear your fanciest hats and sharpest suits to compete for prizes in our men’s and women’s Derby hat and fashion contest.
- Southern Style Deviled Eggs - Crispy Ham, Pickled Red Onion
- Pickled Shrimp- Fried Green Tomato, Herb Aioli
- Cornmeal Fried Oysters - Preserved Lemon Remoulade
- Watermelon & Tomato Salad - Pickled Cucumber, Fennel, Mint
- Shrimp & Grits- Hot & Spicy, Hayden Mills Grits, Garlic Cheese
- Kentucky Hot Brown- Smoked Turkey, Nueske’s Bacon, Classic Mornay
- Smoked Andouille Sausage Sliders- Bourbon BBQ Sauce, Crispy Baguette
- Fried Chicken Biscuit- Chicken Oysters, Honey-Hot Sauce, Cheese Biscuit
- Tenderloin Sliders- Roasted Garlic Aioli, Rosemary Sourdough
- Smoked Potato Salad- Sherry Bacon Jam
- Derby Pie- Pecans, Chocolate, Bourbon
- Red Velvet Cupcakes- Sweet Cream Cheese Frosting
- Buttermilk Chess Pie- Lemon Whipped Cream
- Berry Cobbler Bites- Brown Sugar and Oat Crumble
Cocktails, mint julep and rose.