Tuck Shop introduces new chef and new brunch
Tuck Shop begins offering brunch on Sunday, July 30, with a launch party featuring complimentary champagne and cocktails, and entertainment by Vinyl DJ Hi Dreams. The new, carefully curated menu is the work of new Executive Chef Scott Paget.
The launch celebration coincides with the addition of Chef Scott Paget to Tuck Shop’s culinary team. Over the past 15 years, Chef Scott has found worked in a range of restaurant cultures, perfecting his skill set in ethnically diverse cuisines through his work at Carefree Station, known for their "Tastes of the World,” and as Executive Chef at the Rhythm and Wine where he was awarded "Top Desserts of the Valley" by Fabulous Arizona for his “Smores Skillet.”
“I look forward to heading up the kitchen at Tuck Shop,” said Paget. “It’s an opportunity to shine a light on dishes that we all love, while adding an exciting twist to challenge our palates and open our minds to new flavors.”
The food menu is an innovative progression of classic brunch dishes featuring:
• Chicken & Waffles | AM Edition’ - Served with an aged cheddar waffle, maple butter & two eggs.
• The Time is Prime - House roasted prime rib sandwich with caramelized onions and creamed horseradish served with cabbage and kale coleslaw and hand-cut pomme frites.
• Tuck Shop Sausage & Eggs - House made British Cumberland Sausage, two eggs served with potato and onion hash.
With the addition of brunch service comes a brand-new cocktail menu of boozy beverages to make guests rise and shine:
• A Touch of Lavender - Crème de Violette, lemon, lavender and champagne.
• The Gincident - Hendricks Gin, elderflower, lemon and champagne.
• Bing & Bubbles - Black cherry, Cocchi Americano and champagne.
• Simon Fraise - A cheeky nod to 86 & Co.’s founder, Simon Ford. British to a ‘tea’ with Ford’s Gin, strawberry, Dolin Genepi, mint tea syrup and lemon.
• Peaches & Cream - Tito’s Vodka, peach, Greek yogurt and ginger.
• Black Coffey - Nikka Coffey Malt Whisky, Dolin Rouge, St. George NOLA, soy sauce and a brûléed orange peel.
About Tuck Shop
Tuck Shop, owned by Grace Unger, is located at 2245 N. 12th Street Phoenix, Ariz., 85006. Brunch hours are Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dinner service is Tuesday - Saturday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. You can reach Tuck Shop by calling 602-354-2980 or finding more information at www.tuckinphx.com, @tuckinphx on Twitter, tuckinphx on Instagram, or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/tuck.shop.14