Ocean Poke Company Opening Soon
Ocean Poke Company will open in March at 3619 East Indian School Road. The fresh fish restaurant will feature an array of seafood, rice, grains, veggies, fruits and sauces, which combine to create healthy and flavorful poke bowls.
Poke has risen in popularity on the mainland in recent years—with roots in Hawaii and the South Pacific, this healthy dish is making waves in cities across the nation.
Ocean Poke Co. offers seven “signature” poke bowls, available as a two protein scoop ($10) or three protein scoop ($12) serving, including:
· OPC: White Rice, Tuna, Salmon, Cucumber, Carrots, Watermelon Radish, Wasabi, Green Onion, OPC Sauce
· Cali: White Rice, Imitation Crab, Cucumber, Avocado, Green Onion, Pickled Ginger, Wasabi, Sesame Seeds, Spicy Mayo
· Kim Chi: Tofu Noodles, Albacore, Shrimp, Kimchi, Daikon Sprouts, Pickled Red Onion, Green Onion, Masago, Sesame Seeds, OPC Sauce
· Heat Check: White Rice, Spicy Tuna, Cucumber, Jalapeno, Wasabi, Green Onion, Daikon Sprouts, Chile Flakes, OPC Spicy Sauce
· Go Hawaiian: Mixed Greens, Cucumber, Edamame, Green Onion, Sesame Seeds, OPC Sauce
· Citrus: Tofu Rice Noodles, Albacore, Scallop, Mango Relish, Edamame, Watermelon Radish, Coconut Flake, Citrus-Ponzu Sauce
· Go Green: Quinoa, Mixed Greens, Cucumber, Watermelon Radish, Carrot, Green Onion, Avocado, Daikon Sprouts, Edamame, Pickled Red Onion, OPC Sauce
Beyond the signature bowl lineup, Ocean Poke Co. will also feature customizable bowls ($10 for two proteins, $12 for three) allowing customers to pick from an array of bases including quinoa, tofu rice noodles, brown or white rice, eight different proteins, over 20 toppings and eight sauces options. Acai bowls will also be available.
“Our options are a little different—we wanted to feature both signature bowl ideas for poke fans who want to make it easy—and customizable options with more variations for those who really want to create their ultimate bowl,” said Ocean Poke Co. Co-Founder Chad Ahrendt.
Ocean Poke Co. is the brainchild of four Phoenix natives, Ahrendt, Chris Mercato, Charles Richardson and Brian Delia. All three are successful entrepreneurs in varying industries.
“We have managed many businesses in the natural health industry, and I know this will help impact Ocean Poke Co. for the positive,” said Richardson.
Ocean Poke Co. will be open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Sun-Thursday) and 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturdays.
For more information, visit www.oceanpokeco.com.