U.S. Egg is excited to celebrate its 31st anniversary in the Valley this month! As a thank you to all of the loyal Valley U.S. Egg lovers, the restaurant will unveil a secret menu next week. The new menu will launch today, Tuesday, March 21st at all six U.S. Egg locations. The secret menu consists of four new breakfast and lunch dishes. The menu includes:
· Jalapeno Scramble – eggs, chorizo, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapenos, onions and Jack cheese. Served with hash browns and a tortilla. 11.49
· Durango Burrito – eggs, chicken, green chilies and jack cheese. Topped with salsa and served with hash browns. 11.49
· South Beach French Toast – French toast topped with blueberries, bananas, strawberries and fresh whipped cream. 11.49
· Manhattan Skillet – Italian sausage, green peppers, onions, Jack cheese served on a bed of hash browns with an English muffin and two eggs. 11.49
· Roast Beef Melt – roast beef, melted cheddar cheese, tomato and mayonnaise served on a grilled sourdough bun with a side of fries or coleslaw. 11.49
· Hawaiian BBQ Chicken – barbeque chicken is topped with grilled pineapple and melted Swiss cheese served with fries or cole slaw. 11.49
· BLLT – bacon, lettuce, tomato and turkey served on whole wheat toast served with fries or cole slaw. 11.49
· Southwestern Chicken Melt – chicken breast, melted cheddar cheese, green chili sauce served on a grilled sourdough bun with a side of fries or cole slaw. 11.49
U.S. Egg opened in 1986 and has been owned and operated by the Gebran family since 1991. Since purchasing their first U.S. Egg 26 years ago, the Gebran family has expanded their eatery across the Valley. They have continued to keep a loyal customer base as well as bring in new regulars with their classic yet innovative dish options. U.S. Egg has more than dishes, they are the pioneer of the award winning Protein Pancake and have a gluten-free menu. They also recently started selling their own locally roasted signature blend Guatemalan Sunrise coffee.
For more information on U.S. Egg, please visit useggrestaurant.com or like them on Facebook at facebook.com/USeggBreakfastLunch.